Golden Hour / Art Prints

by - November 30, 2018

Golden Hour Paintings
  • 20 Swatches Total
  • All Custom Painting Designs
  • Thumbnails Included 
  • New Mesh - All Square Frames
  • Base Game Compatible
If you use these in your designs, feel free to tag me on Tumblr or Instagram! I would love to see what you guys come up with. Keep me inspired! 

Also, thanks to the amazing CC creators for their items used in the screenshot.

*The object was scaled up and down in game for the preview images. 

Happy Simming!

DOWNLOAD: Patreon [FREE]

  • If you like the content I create and would like to help me out: (DONATEYour generosity means the world to me!
TOU:
  • Do not re-upload anywhere else 
  • Recolours allowed as long as you give credit and link back to the original mesh

You May Also Like

0 comments